Customer Support Specialist
3 years of professional experience in client support roles working for such industries as IT and software development in healthcare.Areas of his responsibilities entailed:
- Providing remote support for customers via chat, phone, and emails.
- Supporting hardware and software. Investigating technical issues and finding the root cause.
- Effectively building productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments.
- Detecting and reporting bugs; making feature requests.
- The candidate is proficient in working with databases, Intercom helpdesk software (alternative to Zendesk). Skilled in HTML, CSS, as he successfully took a course on front-end development at IT School Dan.IT.
- Good command of English.
- Education: pending Bachelor's degree in entrepreneurship and stock marketsLocation of clients: worldwide.
- Reasons for interest in new opportunities: the candidate seeks for a company where he could be promoted to a team lead position. Industry is also important for him.