Engineering Manager/Tech Lead
We are looking for an Engineering Manager/Tech Lead, Edenlab
More info in the form of Q&A below.
Who are we?
We are a boutique software and product development team. We love fintech, and we specialize in it, but also run complex and meaningful projects in other fields (Medtech, e-Government)
We have a huge experience in enterprise solution developments, understanding client’s requirements and pain, but are able to combine enterprises with cutting-edge technologies and start-up approach. Likewise, we have unique experience in banking, startups and software development.
Why do we do it?
People at Edenlab love Medtech and have accumulated proven expertise in this field, but also have highly successful projects in other fields, such as Fintech and e-Government. The team is the main asset of Edenlab and consists of highly skilled bright and smart people who want to do something valuable and meaningful that will have positive impact on businesses, people, and the world. Our team strives to achieve seamless integration with the customer and works as a remote IT product development team.
How we are (as a company/project) different from others?
Our Medtech direction consists of two main projects.
The first is the development of our own product called FHIR Server. FHIR stands for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources.
The second is outsourcing, where the main goal is to build a medical data interoperability system in Saudi Arabia. We are building a test site for national medical assistance.
How do we do it? What technologies do we use?
NodeJS, Rust, Kubernetes & Docker, ReactJS
The preferred professional level of the candidate: Team Lead
Which professional skills are important to us?
- 4+ years of hands-on experience leading backend or full-stack development teams.
- Experience leading large-scale development projects serving significant traffic in a distributed environment requiring high security and availability.
- Deep understanding of modern products/platforms and architectures.
- Proficiency in designing and implementation of integrations with storage layer (relation DBs, object storages).
- Knowledge of REST principles.
- Good experience working with CI/CD
Is English required? Yes, English is required, level Upper-Intermediate+.
Technologies familiarity will be a plus:
Rust, Kubernetes & Docker, DevOps Knowledge, ReactJS.
What to do in the project?
- Lead the development of innovative MedTech platforms for startups, large enterprises and government agencies.
- Influence architecture / infrastructure and define instruments for platforms / products development.
- Drive and support the team in defining scope, estimating, and developing complex solutions from scratch as well as adding new features and functionality later down the line.
- Take care of security, processes, tests, and best practices.
- Facilitate proper communications and co-operation with other teams: PM/PO, Back-end, UI/UX
What would be important for us in this person?
We are looking for a person with great communication skills, who has strong technical background and may lead and mentor the team.
Why is there a vacant position? Business growth.
What are the size and structure of the team? How many testers/developers are there in the team? 12 people on this project (front, back, devops, PO)
Where are the people who make technical decisions about the project (location)?
If you like the vacancy, please send us your CV.