Head of Marketing
We are looking for Head of Marketing for Phase One Karma. More information in the form Q&A below.
Who are we and what are we doing?
Phase One Karma is a company that creates solutions based on artificial intelligence and the constantly evolving technologies of Machine Learning, NLP and NLU.
At P1K, technological innovation serves to strengthen good deeds and strong ideas, which is why the concept of karma is important to our company. With this in mind, we believe in the power of automated solutions and the benefits they bring to improve the quality of people's daily lives.
Loio.co is an ambitious legal product powered by artificial intelligence.
Its goal is to make legal contracts simple, fast, accurate, and to help lawyers around the world handle their day-to-day paperwork easily so they can focus on what matters most in their work.
All functions are collected in one MS Word add-in and include document styling, numbering, contract version tracking and every update submitted by the other party.
As Loio is about to be released to the market, you can do your part to create a cool product that improves the lives of lawyers and their clients.
Company / product perspectives and plans?
This year, one of our projects - Unicheck - was acquired by a large American fund. Now we are building a new company and a new project - Loio.co. At the moment, all the main departments have been built, except for marketing. And we are looking for someone who is ready to take on the responsibility of building a marketing department from scratch. We are ready to fully delegate authority and budget to the head of the marketing department to build a department for their strategy.
What professional skills are important to us?
- 3+ years of successful marketing experience.
- Experience in the Western market and in the field of legal tech, fintech and related industries.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in various areas of digital marketing (SEM, SMM, Email marketing, marketing automation, Digital PR, Influencer Marketing, PPC Management, etc.).
- Experience in creating and implementing a successful marketing strategy in B2C and B2B.
- Management experience (recruiting, setting KPIs, monitoring and analyzing results).
What else is important to us in this person?
- Analytical thinking: the ability to use analytical tools and make decisions based on the received data.
- Strong presentation and communication skills to share personal and team results.
- Result orientation, responsibility and creativity, high level of time management and self-organization.
Is English required?
Yes, upper-intermediate +.
Why was the position opened?
Growth / development prospects for this position?
Growth prospect to Chief Marketing Officer.
Team size and structure?
2 people in subordination, after defining the strategy, it will be necessary to expand the team.
What will you need to do?
- Set marketing goals and objectives.
- Create, implement and manage a marketing strategy.
- Build and manage a team of marketing professionals.
- Monitor the team's goals on a daily basis.
- Organize business processes within the department and its interaction with other departments of the company.
- Conduct market and competitor research, analyze customer requests and behavior.
- Design, plan and run effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyze the results in a timely manner and make the necessary corrections.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the product.
- Provide monthly budget planning and monitor its implementation.
- Submit comprehensive reports to the Board of Directors.
- Build a strong network of strategic partnerships.
- Constantly study the market to keep abreast of current industry trends.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the project.
What are the goals of Head of Marketing for the trial period?
- Research and strategy development. Strategy visualization.
- Assemble a team for a strategy.
- Create basic processes within the department and its interaction with other departments.
- Run designated milestones.
How will the work results be assessed?
- After 1-1.5 months, the Head makes a presentation of their strategy to the board. The board shall have to approve it. The strategy should take into account the development of the product before its release in production and post-production stages. We will not discuss how the Head works, but we want to understand that we are going in the same direction.
- Sets milestones and targets for each milestone. Targets, milestones and implementation dates should be visualized and transparent.
- Each milestone is discussed with the COO, what worked, what didn't and why.
As per the working conditions:
Is there a trial period and how long does it last? - There is. Standard, 3 months. If the results will appear earlier, we will be happy to close it earlier, we will not delay.
Overtimes, how often, what is the approach to payment? - If there are, then rarely. To avoid them, it is important to stick to your own planning and deadlines for tasks. If overtime happens, we only pay for weekend work. We pay for Saturday as a normal working day, even if it was not full. It is important to be able to stay in touch on weekends and respond to urgent requests if they appear (urgently disabled ads, the funnel does not work, Pakistanis are massively registered, etc.).
What is the work schedule? - Flexible working hours - we expect you to work full time, but we do not track your working hours.
Is it possible to work remotely some days? - At this stage of the development of the virus, we have a hybrid system: people themselves decide whether to go to their office or not. Now they only go to meetings, mostly. Before the virus, we provided 2-3 days a month to work from home.
Number of vacation days? - 20 days.
Number of paid sick days per year? - 10 days.
Is there a prospect of business trips, and where? - There is no such need yet. But we are planning to open an office in the States, and business trips there will be possible.
Is relocation outside Ukraine possible and how is the company ready to support it? - At this stage, no.
What sitting is in the pffice? Open or closed? - The layout is mixed.
Social package (medical insurance, other) - A package of benefits that includes annual reimbursement of vocational training costs and full coverage of the insurance policy. We have a chef in the office, we charge a nominal fee from the employees. Also, this position provides for a parking space.
Office address: Now the office is in “BC SP Hall”, 28A Stepan Bandera street. This month we are moving to the new “BC Avenue 53” (Prospect Pobedy, 53), where we rent an entire floor.
As per the application process:
Is there a test task? - No.
Interview in English? - No.
Who is reviewing the resume? - COO.
How many stages of the interview with whom? - HR, interviews with COO, interviews with board members.
If you like the vacancy, please send us your CV.