Senior Product Designer (UI/UX)
We are looking for Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) in a NutriSense product startup, fully remote.
Further - more, in the Q&A.
What are we doing?
NutriSense is an app that analyzes your blood glucose response to food, exercise, stress, and sleep in real time using a glucose tracker (CGM), data analysis software. We work with a team of experienced nutritionists to provide the tools and support our users need to improve their quality of life.
The company is at the stage of active growth. NutriSense raised 2 investment rounds worth 7 million from investors such as Tribe Capital, S16, LAUNCH (Jason Calacanis), Techstars, and Pin Capital.
Why are we doing this?
NutriSense's mission is to improve the quality of life for users.
What professional skills are important to us?
• 5+ years in Product Design and/or UI/UX Design (with an emphasis on mobile applications);
• at least 3 years of experience in product companies or startups;
• your portfolio showcases user-centered design;
• English: Upper-intermediate.
You can be a master of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, or use other tools that are convenient for you.
What else is important to us?
• You are a strategist able to create design systems and loving it;
• You see the big picture but also worry about the details;
• You crave feedback. It makes your projects better and you know that each person has a unique perspective that needs to be heard and taken into account;
• You believe in the mission and are motivated by the results achieved.
What to do in the project (upcoming challenges)?
You will play a key role in setting user goals and developing the product.
• Analysis of user needs: generate and test hypotheses to improve UX and business metrics of the product;
• Finding a balance between user needs and business goals, listen to the results of A/B-testing, strive to fulfill the company's mission;
• Formalization and setting tasks for developers. You will regularly present your ideas to colleagues;
• Implementation of best practices and new technologies. You are actively involved in the development of a new product on the market.
It will be great if you have experience with:
• visual design (the team has a UI designer, but it would be nice to have such experience)
Growth/development prospects for this position?
You will lead the design team and gain experience in bringing healthcare products to the global market.
Nearest project roadmap:
• Growing in the number of users (now 4000)
• Connecting new data sources to the platform
Why was the position opened?
Our company is growing and the number of users is growing at the same time. We need a specialist who will create a comfortable design for the future highload of the product.
Team size and structure?
You will work in conjunction with the product manager, UI designer, and development team.
Who works for us?
One of the key design people at the company now is Bryce Travis, an art director and visual designer with 10 years of experience designing for brands such as Fox, Disney, Gatorade, Adidas, and Nike.
• Is there a probation and how long does it last? - There is no concept of probation.
• Overtime, how often, what is the payment approach? - The team has intensive startup work.
• What is the work schedule? - Flexible working hours (overlaps are required on US central time from 8.00 to 12.00, in Ukraine it is from 16.00 to 20.00).
• Is it possible to work remotely? - Vacancy is completely remote.
• Number of vacation days? - By agreement.
• Is there a prospect of business trips, and where? - Not provided in the short term.
• Social package (medical insurance, other)? The company is ready to compensate for the costs of insurance, coworking, equipment, and payment of options.
• Is there a test? - No.
• Interview in English? - Yes.
How many stages of the interview?
1) intro call (30 min)
2) interview with manager recruiting
3) final stage with CEO
If you like the vacancy, please send us your CV.